We have ascertained the influence of relativism on the processes and output parameters of a relativistic magnetron. The solution of the electron motion equations in a relativistic plane-geometry magnetron is presented. It is shown that these equations have the form corresponding to the nonrelativistic case, where one uses normalization for the static and high-frequency fields.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering