We present the results of theoretical analysis of the operation of a waveguide bridge as a device for microwave-energy extraction and the data of experimental studies of 3-cm compressors with energy extraction through the bridge. We determine conditions under which the bridge can be used as an efficient output device capable of doubling the output pulsed power of the compressor.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering