It has been shown that steepest descent trajectories on an isosurface of the scalar field or of fluctuations of the scalar curvature can serve as the geometric skeleton of galaxies, these trajectories simultaneously being isolines of the isosurface. Isolines and isosurfaces can generate matter via the mechanism of spontaneous emission of the Lemaître–Friedmann primordial atom. Steepest descent trajectories on an isosurface of fluctuations of the scalar curvature can also serve as the skeleton of quantum inhomogeneities of the density in GTR.
- conchoids and lemniscates of Bernoulli of the scalar curvature and the scalar field
- fluctuations of the relic scalar curvature
- steepest descent trajectories
- the Lemaître–Friedmann primordial atom
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Physics and Astronomy(all)