We propose a superconducting interference switch of a resonance microwave compressor on the basis of a waveguide H-plane tee, whose lateral arm contains a switching cavity having controllable parameters and based on another H-plane tee. The transmission coefficient of the switch is evaluated for the case of controlling the Q-factor and/or resonance frequency of the switching cavity externally. It is shown that the proposed switch can ensure high-efficiency transmission of the stored energy to the load at a minimal value of the controlling parameter (compared with the known solutions).
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering