Using the method of transmission electron microscopy, the features of structural-phase state of an internally oxidized V–Cr–Zr–W alloy following severe plastic deformation by the method of torsion on Bridgeman’s anvils are investigated. A quantitative evaluation of the parameters of grain and defect structure is performed and the characteristic dimensions and phase composition of fine disperse particles are determined. The main factors controlling the special conditions of formation of nanostructured states are analyzed.
- large plastic deformations
- second-phase fine disperse particles
- submicrocrystalline and nanocrystalline states
- transmission electron microscopy
- vanadium alloys
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Physics and Astronomy(all)