Recursion relations are obtained for the shaping of rf pulses produced by the buildup and release of microwave energy from resonant cavities based on rectangular tees. Within the framework of the adopted model of switching process, a theoretical analysis of its impact on the rf-pulse parameters is performed. The analysis results are compared with experimental data. Suggestions on the design of nanosecond rf-pulse shapers are given.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Statistical and Nonlinear Physics
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering